Voi is looking for an Operations Manager to join our Center of Excellence team in Helsinki.
As an Operations Manager you will be Voi's overseer of our local markets. Being a part of the global Operations team, you will be in charge of running and growing your markets. The role combines local insights with best practices taking ownership of the local rider experience and business growth.
This role is ideal for people who enjoy working in a central function with responsibility for running all parts of the operations in the country, reporting into the Senior Operations Manager. You will take part in revolutionising urban mobility and join a truly incredible team of fun, good-hearted, kind, and hardworking people with amazing backgrounds
We are looking for an experienced operations strategist and project manager to lead our efforts in establishing the best practice across our local markets for one of our key operational levers. You will work in parallel with stakeholders from both the local markets as well as other HQ departments to achieve operational excellence. You will dive into our core operational processes and solve problems related to our challenges within Voi's core operations.
- Plan and manage operations regarding collection and deployment of our scooters, with the help of both internal personnel and external Logistic Partner.
- Manage ongoing relationship with Logistic Partner, ensuring fleet uptime and optimal placement while minimising charging and rebalancing costs.
- Responsible for ongoing execution of fleet optimisation processes, ensuring our fleet is achieving the highest possible utilisation, while balancing cost trade offs.
- Take ownership of the fleet - minimize lost scooters through Search & Rescue processes and other local initiatives
- Make sure that our scooters supply meet demand as efficiently as possible, by for example coordinating inflow/outflow of scooters and node placement
- Ensuring that we are compliant with local regulations and act in agreement with the city
- Building and continuously strengthening the Voi community in your local city
- Provide analytical knowledge to other teams locally when needed.
- 2-5+ years of proven work experience, in an analytical role from areas within logistics, operations, finance, consulting or similar.
- Proficiency within G-Suite and/or MS Office, with the ability to handle data sets and statistics. Knowledge of running database queries and use SQL is a plus
- Professional fluency in both English and Finnish
- Experience in working with targets and KPI's, whilst being able to motivate others to reach their goals
We believe you are initiative taking with a problem solving mindset, able to motivate people and drive process changes. Keeping yourself updated about the industry, competitors and general state of your markets. You are pragmatic and can work with the tools available, but at the same time continuously look for ways to improve the current ways-of-working. Working in a start-up means that you will need to be able to handle unforeseen complications and work together with your team regarding whatever is most important at any given time.
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Flexible work schedule with option to work remote
- Work with people around the world and build best practice for a new industry
- Role in a company with incredible momentum and growth opportunities
- Join a high performing, hard working and fun team and a great work environment
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!