The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for the local growth and marketing strategy in a Voi Region or larger country depending on the size of the business. The role combines a strategic perspective with working hands on to improve all aspects of the local marketing and hitting growth targets.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Sr. Marketing Manager is part of the local leadership team, managing all countries in that region and reports directly into the local General Manager with a dotted reporting line to the CMO. The Sr Marketing Manager will often have a team of Marketing- Managers, & Associates reporting into them.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and execute on the local growth & marketing strategy including CRM, Activations, and other tactics.
- Own the growth & marketing performance output (KPI’s) of the country incl. New User Acquisition, MAU, ARPU, CAC and drive a, cost-efficient, data-driven approach to marketing.
- Plan and drive strategic initiatives, based on local as well as global goals, in close collaboration with the local team and the General Manager
- Partner closely with central marketing teams to implement best practices and constantly inform them of local experiments/improvements to be shared with rest of Voi
- Lead and support direct reports in their daily work, tasks and responsibilities. Follow up on performance and coach team in overcoming challenges and improving the current ways-of-working
- Partner with the Policy and Comms teams to develop and communicate our sustainability, safety and community based partnerships and initiatives locally. Together with the GM & CMO, plan the marketing budget and constantly monitor and optimize this between channels.
- Develop user insights, share and act upon them - always iterating and A-B our product offering (such as price packages) as well as lifecycle communication to maximize growth
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 5-8+ years of proven work experience from areas within CRM, performance marketing, guerilla and growth marketing
- Fluency in English is a requirement and local language is highly preferred and in certain cases required.
- A deep understanding of customer behaviour and how to contribute to growth goals and conversion through the user funnel
- Prior experience engaging with external stakeholders in negotiation and execution of projects.
- Proven people management experience if people management is expected.
- Bachelor or Master of Science within business, economics, marketing or similar.
WHO YOU ARE
- Has in-depth knowledge within Marketing and contributes to business improvements
- Exceptional communication skills, both in writing and speaking. Able to successfully manage several stakeholders and nurture professional relationships with them.
- Resolves problems independently and has the ability to handle difficult or unexpected situations in the daily work as well as complex business challenges
- Analytical mindset that continuously evaluates the current structure to find potential changes and improvements, whilst solving problems on-the-go
- Adaptable to changing circumstances in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, where you need to be able to work independently and execute on tasks quickly
- Plus to have a flair for negotiation to land Voi the best deals with our local partners
- Desire to lead through example and inspire your direct reports and invest in their development through ongoing coaching and feedback
- Solid track record of managing projects from start to finish
THE POSITION OFFERS
- Being part of a rapidly growing team in the hottest startup in Europe
- Amazing colleagues and a great work environment
- Great possibilities to have impact on work that make a difference!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!