Voi Technology is looking for a data-driven and strategic thinker to join as a Strategy & Planning Manager. The Strategy & Planning team is a small corporate function that works closely with the senior management team and is responsible for developing business intelligence, shaping business strategy, driving strategic accountability and corporate development. As a part of the team you help to push our thinking beyond the “here and now” and provide structure, insights and strategic frameworks across different fields.
As a Strategy & Planning manager at Voi you will report directly to the Chief Strategy Officer and work cross-functionally with supporting C-suite leaders in Operations, Growth, Product, Engineering, Finance and Marketing. Your main responsibility is to set direction, analyse performance, follow-up and drive the change management in general corporate- and business development initiatives. This will include:
- Shaping Our Business Strategy: Help in defining global priorities and adapt these to regional requirements. Assess how we can create and enhance defensible differentiation and competitive advantage long term
- Analyse Business Performance: With insights founded in financial- and operational data and sound business sense, we analyse city and regional performance, synthesize findings and devise priorities to lift performance
- Project Management Support: Help the management team with structure and drive major cross-functional initiatives. Create clear processes, expectations and follow-up structures to ensure complex projects deliver on time
- Special Project Analytics: The Strategy & Planning team acts as a task force to add analytical firepower in special and urgent internal projects, supporting managers ad hoc on a wide range of topics
The person we’re looking for:
Apart from being a curious, structured and outgoing person, we are looking for a self-sufficient and goal-oriented generalist. Working at Voi you can’t be afraid of a challenge and you need to be able to adapt to changing circumstances quickly. In addition to fluency in english we believe the right person has:
- A University degree within a business, finance, engineering or other similar discipline. A Master’s or MBA degree is of merit
- Experience from management consulting, business intelligence, growth management or investment banking
- Experience from working with data-analysis and independent work with end to end analysis
- Experience in leading complex cross-functional projects independently with a high degree of success and impact
- Strong skills in Excel
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience from high-growth operations or start-ups
- Knowledge in Tableau and SQL
What can we offer you?
- Be a key member and contributor to building the most successful micro mobility company in Europe
- A steep learning curve and an opportunity to solve some of the more difficult problems we face as a company
- Close collaborations with executive management to directly participate in decision making and priority considerations
- Be a part of a talented and highly motivated team
- Amazing colleagues and a great work environment
- Be a part of the VOI company culture
- Great opportunities to make a difference in creating sustainable cities for the future!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!