Voi is successfully operating scooters in 40+ European cities with support from gig-workers and external logistics partners for in-field repairs, battery swaps and scooter re-locations. Through our journey we have built considerable infrastructure and are now ready to start the process of "inhousing" these critical parts of our operations. As the Head of Inhouse Operations you will have the full responsibility for this initiative, from start to complete roll-out.
The Head of Inhouse Operations will take the lead in building an inhouse operations for in-field repairs, battery swaps and scooter re-locations. Initially this will include collecting insights, setting strategy and defining operating models. Once you have successfully managed the operations for a pilot-city you will spearhead the full-scale implementation across all Voi markets.
- Collect knowledge and insights from past and current operations, both internally and externally
- Develop the strategy and operating model for the inhouse operations of in-field repairs, battery swaps and scooter re-location.
- Manage the operations for the pilot city roll-out with full P/L-responsibility
- Develop tools and best practices to standardize inhouse operations across all markets
- Lead the training and implementation of compliance routines for the full-scale roll-out
The person we’re looking for:
As the Head of Inhouse Operations you need to be strategic, solution oriented and comfortable with taking key-decisions independently in a fast paced and flexible environment. In addition to being fluent in english we think the right person has:
- A university degree within engineering, logistics, business, general management or equivalent
- Experience from analysis, process development and change management
- Experience from successful implementation of new standardized processes
- Experience from full P/L-responsibility and complex projects with high impact in a fast paced environment
- Experience from analysis of large data sets, complex modelling and SQL is a merit
What can we offer you?
- Take our in-field operations to the next level
- Report directly to our COO and have a direct impact on the entire company
- Be a part in creating the basis for long term success
- Work in a fast-growing international tech-company
- Revolutionize the micro-mobility industry and make a difference in building sustainable cities