We have an exciting opportunity for a Public Policy Manager - France to join our Public Policy team. Our vision is cities made for living - free from noise and pollution. We work to realise this vision by offering a fun, sustainable and safe product that integrates with cities and the existing transportation ecosystem. We can only achieve our vision by working closely with city stakeholders, including city officials, local politicians and public transport authorities and operators.
As part of the policy team you will get a central role in the company, driving forward and influencing critical regulatory and political processes at local and national level in your market. As cities are introducing licensing and tendering for micro-mobility, seizing commercial opportunity by monitoring, planning and writing tenders will also be part of your role.You’ll work in close collaboration with the cities, and will also be responsible for policy partnerships and compliance in the markets you cover.
- Build and manage relationships with key city and Government stakeholders, and build partnerships with public transport operators and authorities.
- Plan, write and quality check tender proposals.
- Work with relevant third parties to help Voi realize its vision and deliver a safe and sustainable product, including:
- Regular check-ins with key stakeholders to understand concerns and identify areas where we can improve.
- Organizing and managing industry driven initiatives and roundtables.
- Work with local operations colleagues to ensure compliance and Voi best-practice
- Collaborate with the rest of the policy team to ensure our arguments are solid and backed by evidence.
- Drive cross-functional cooperation on key topics to make Voi a thought leader within safe and sustainable micro-mobility.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
As a Public Policy Manager at Voi you need a positive mindset and the motivation to change cities for the better. You will be part of a commercially driven team that works cross-functionally to give Voi the best possible conditions for sustainable growth through close relationships to cities and local partners that help us secure licenses and tenders in the cities, where we want to operate.
- Approximately 5+ years of experience from politics, consulting, law firms, public administration, civil society in the French market.
- Knowledge of technology and/or mobility sectors will be a big plus.
- Experience within the commercial sector will be a big plus.
- You have proven experience in independently structuring and writing comprehensive documentation, such as tender applications, reports for clients, preparation of material in public administration etc.
- Proven experience in planning, managing and executing on large cross-functional projects.
- A clear commercial understanding and the ability to translate it to political and regulatory objectives and concrete actions.
- The ability to work in an analytical, structured way - with an eye for detail. This includes the ability to analyze data to identify trends and upcoming regulation that can impact the business.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Fully fluent in French is a MUST (other languages would be an advantage).
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture fit! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.